Hi! I'm Turtle-Unicorn Hybrid!
I now have an X-Men RP blog!! groovy-charles.tumblr.com
I love to write, read, draw, listen to music, and watch movies and TV shows. I love Harry Potter, The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, The Maze Runner, YA novels, Doctor Who, Welcome to Nightvale, Sherlock, Supernatural, Lord of the Rings, and anime/manga! And my dog, Pancake! (He's my baby!)
Watch the original video here ( x )
Before I saw this video, I always kept a book for my homework. I use grid paper and it’s perfect for BJ… Heh. After watching this, it helped me to start developing a system I’m currently satisfied with.
To-do apps don’t work with me. It always just sits on my screen with a notification and swiping something doesn’t feel as satisfying as crossing it out victoriously with a pen. ^_^
- LEGENDS ( you can also do it like this ) Helps you quickly figure out what certain tasks are at a glance. The colours are for my spiraldexes which I will not be discussing unless you guys request it. c:
- Pages This is basically what my pages look like. I write the numbers at the lower corners.I also added sticky notes for extra stuff like memorizing my moral definitions. :p
- Calendar ( x ) If you watch the video, you’re supposed to list out the dates but I prefer both, so I draw a calendar and paste it in my book and list out all the really appointments/stuff I have to do in my drawn calendar and some not-important-but-still-worth-noting notes in my list-calendar.
- Index Just write down the pages as shown in the video. Pretty simple.
- Other things you can include: I also stick some motivational images on the last page and stuff like that. Spiraldexes can be fun but they tend to be a little time consuming to draw or at least, I can seem to use them effectively. :c
- Have pages especially for grocery lists/ grades/ etc.
- Page full of favourite recipes
- Stick an envelope at the back cover and fill it with motivational inspiration!
- Stick printables ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )
- Start a goal/wishlist!
Good luck! :*
Drew Bardana - “CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG”
'i write sins not tragedies' came out in 2005 nine years ago and i only just realized that they need to close the god damn door because she was cheating on her husband with the door open
AND SHE’S BRUCE WAYNE’S COUSIN
I am sitting at my computer screen with my mouth open, because I just cannot fathom how someone writes something this amazing.
that’s a very accurate definition of red.
a tEENAGER???… withPOLITCIAL OPINIONS?? no… politics for adults. this not affect you. go sit at kids table
(5 min later) this new generation of teenagers doesn’t care about anything besides parties and the internet
I’m just baffled that there are people out there who hate asexuals.They are literally doing nothing.They are literally doing no one.
"What you’re not doing is an abomination"
i love how there is no comments on this everyone just gets the reference
No. No, I don’t get the reference. 300 thousand people have reblogged this without a word, without so much as a tag, because apparently we all get the reference. I fucking don’t. This has passed by my dashboard hundreds of fucking times and nobody ever asks what the fuck it is.
I’m officially terming this post a conspiracy. 300000 people could not just know what this is. You’re all reblogging this to fit in, or because you know it messes with people, or because you’re the fucking Matrix. You’re the Matrix, aren’t you? You’re all a bunch of Mr Smiths living in a world of green code. Well fuck you all and fuck your stupid post. I’m off to save fucking Zion.
Dude it’s from spongebob
really all you need to know about the american health care system is that there’s a popular tv series where a man turns to cooking industrial quantities of crystal meth in order to pay his hospital bills